Days and Hours
Open 7 Days-A-Week
Dawn to Dusk
Site Map for Amici Park & the Off-Leash Area
Rules & Regulations for the Little Italy Dog Park at Amici Park
Implied Consent: The presence of a dog in the designated off-leash area shall constitute implied consent of the person either owning or controlling the dog to the regulations imposed below.
Liability and Indemnification: The presence of a dog in the designated off-leash area shall constitute a waiver of liability, on behalf of the person either owning or controlling the dog, to the Little Italy Association of San Diego, the San Diego Unified School District, the Washington Elementary School Foundation, and its agents, as well as an agreement and undertaking to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the above stated agencies, for any injury or damage caused by the dog.
San Diego Municipal Code 63.0102:
It is unlawful for an owner or person with custody, care, control or possession of a dog, or both to do any of the following within the designated off-leash area:
- Abandon or otherwise leave any off-leash dog unattended or unsupervised;
- Have female dog in estrus (heat cycle);
- Have a dog without a current and valid dog license as required by the San Diego County Code; and
- In the event of a dog bite that results in injury requiring medical care to a person or another dog, fail to provide the injured person or owner/custodian of the injured dog, at the time of injury, his/her full name, correct dog license information, telephone number, mailing address, and driver’s license.
San Diego Municipal Code 44.0304.1:
Must clean up after your dog and immediately remove any feces to a proper receptacle.
Code of Conduct Regulations:
- Leash dog while entering and leaving off-leash area.
- Aggressive dogs, declared dangerous dogs, and dogs with contagious diseases are prohibited and must be immediately removed from off-leash area.
- Small children and infants must be under strict adult supervision at all times. Parents/adults must ask permission from dog owner/custodian for children to play with another owner/custodian’s dog.
- Dogs must be under voice, whistle, or hand signal control at all times.
- Owner or person with custody, care, charge, control, or possession of a dog, or both must have a leash on hand at all times for each dog.
- Excessive barking is prohibited.
- Fill any hole your dog digs.
- The off-leash area is subject to closure without notice.
Violation of the Regulations May result in Revocation of the Leash-Free Designation
If there are violations, please contact us at 619-233-3898 or email@example.com.